Thursday, August 30, 2012

I'm Not Erich Hagen...

Oh my goodness best sleeping conversation I have EVER gotten out of him!!! I kept asking questions and he kept responding! 

It started as most of these things start. I was in bed reading a lovely story recommended by a friend and...

Sleeping Russell says:

I'll get the bottom half and you get the top, that way it will be easier okay?
I ignored him at first thinking he would just go back to sleep but he repeated himself. 
"What?"  I finally asked, curious to see where this would go.
"I'll get the top you get the bottom." he repeated.
"Of what?"
"Of your car" he replied.
"What car?" I asked. I drive a big Ford Flex and it doesn't come apart, there are no halves or anything so how was this supposed to work?
"Your race car" He replied. .... Oooohhh.. that explains it....
"I don't have a race car" I said.
Yeah you do" He said. I was intrigued! I wonder what kind of race car I get to have in his dreams!
"I do?" I asked "What colour is it." I'm all about colour I was already imagining since it is his dream it must be a 240. I was hoping for pink and turquoise.
"Yellow and green" he said.
"Yellow and green?" I asked disappointed now realising he wasn't even dreaming about my race car.
"Uh huh" he confirmed
"So.... am I Erich Hagen?" I asked. He didn't hear me.
"Huh?" He questioned
"Do you think I'm Erich?!" I asked again.
"Uh Yeah!" he said as if I were the idiot.
"But I'm a girl!" I said as I began wondering if I have a man voice.
"Okay" he replied before rolling over and going back to sleep.

(not my race car JZ-Photography)
Sigh. I am so disappointed.




No comments:

Post a Comment