Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pregnancy in One Dress (20+1 weeks)

Failure again! There was soooo much going on last week that we never got around to my 20 week post and it is so important! For those of you who are mathtarded like I am, 20 weeks is the halfway mark! I am half way through this pregnancy! 


(Since this post is a week late, baby (at 21 weeks) weighs around 11oz, and is about the size of a large banana)

So much happened at 20 weeks too! It became undeniable that I was pregnant. No more of the is she fat bloated or pregnant business. I am totally pregnant!
I felt baby hiccups for the  first time. So did Lumps. He was laying in the bed with me his little hand on my belly feeling baby move and I said "I think baby has the hiccups!" He looked concerned and then said to me in a very serious voice "baby needs to drink water" he then grabbed my water bottle, handed it to me and said "here you drink this". I swear, this is the sweetest smartest 3 year old ever. Not only did he want to help baby get rid of the hiccups but he knows water will fix that and that baby eats what I eat (I think he got that one from the movie Ponyo) it only makes sense that I be the one to drink the water!

I had my 20wk ultrasound July 31st. I don't have my next appointment until the 13th so I don't know exactly how that went but the ultrasound tech didn't say or do anything to make me worried. Do you want to see!? This is my baby!


We had the tech write down the sex of the baby on a piece of paper and sent it to one of my best friends all the way back in NC where I'm from! So WE don't even know what we are having!!! 
She is a pretty awesome seamstress when it comes to baby clothes and best of all cloth diapers! She didn't want everything to end up gender neutral but still wanted to get it all to me before baby was here so once she is done, some things will be put in a special "do not open until 12/17" bag and I will get to ooh and aah over the rest of the cute baby things! I am super excited!

So what do you think!? Is it a boy or a girl!?


No comments:

Post a Comment