Saturday, January 5, 2013

You! Lingerie Nursing Bra Review

I just got the most fabulous nursing bra EVER!!!! I hate nursing bras! They are so ugly and sure my boobies look lovely with clothes on top but there is just something about knowing you also look good under those clothes and now I can say I do!

I have been wearing the same nursing bras I had with Lumpy and let me tell you, I have either lost weight since then or they lost elasticity because they are just not working for me, not to mention the fact that I can't wear anything lower than a crew neck shirt in them because nursing bras only come in full coverage and turtleneck if you are above a B cup and well... I am currently in an E... So I decided it was time to go on a new bra hunt. I searched and searched and finally came across You! Lingerie they actually had my size AND they were beautiful! So I treated myself to a new bra after getting Baby Hulk off the bottle and onto the boob despite the lack of support from the people I really felt like should have been encouraging it! Thinking you just can't breastfeed a baby with Down Syndrome... Well you can and I am so this was our reward. And it's AMAZING!!!!

  (a model's, NOT my boobies!)

 I was skeptical at first because it said it had no underwire... I really thought underwire was important for big boobie girls but there it was in my size.. and it was so pretty and inexpensive... who cares I thought! It can just be my beautiful sleep bra if it's that bad. So I ordered it. Just a few days later it arrived. It came in a fancy little package with a hand written note thanking me for buying it even! I put it on and wow! My boobs actually looked like the models! I was shocked! I ordered it in a 32E and they really do look exactly like that models boobs...

funny (and embarrassing)side story:
I was a little concerned I needed a bigger size. So I did what any girl would do... I snapped a picture and texted it to by best friend... too bad my best friend just happens to be Darling Husband... also too bad Lumpy had changed a few settings on my phone and picture texts were rerouted to Darling Husbands WORK EMAIL!!!!! I immediately got a phone call from him asking why I just sent a picture to his work email. I didn't! I sent you a text!!! Then I went into my phone and discovered what had occurred. I REALLY hope that is not one of the random emails the company is monitoring! I hope they at least read the message that goes along with it and don't just assume we were being pervy! How embarrassing! At least my boobies looked good!

All in all this bra is amazing. I will be ordering more as soon as possible although I will probably go up to a 32F with my next one this one is just a little too sexy for me and while my cup doesn't quite runneth over I think I could go up a size. I'm not sure if it runs small or I just don't know my size. Buttons and Stitches are both jealous of my awesome bra and even discussed possible alterations that could be done to make them into a regular bra so they can have lovely boobies as well! Seriously though! If you need a nursing bra... get one of these! I feel so fancy!

1 comment:

  1. SUPER AWESOME review of our Amber Plum bra!!!

    We are doing our {happy dance} because we LOVE that we are a part of your breastfeeding journey while making you look and feeling like a supermodel :-)

    Thank you Corrie!!!

    You! Lingerie

    ReplyDelete