Sunday, January 20, 2013

Baby Hulk ~ A Family Visit

I missed my regular Thursday post marking Baby Hulk's 7th week of life because we had very special visitors! Darling Husband's sister, Hooker, her baby daddy, Goat45, and my new, one and only, nephew, Boogie Blue Eyes!!!!  It was so wonderful to have some of Darling Husband's family finally get to meet Baby Hulk. Now before I get too far past that, no, my sister in law is not in the sex industry but she is pretty rocking with a crochet hook! I really think she should join Buttons in her sky scarf journey only crocheting her way through the year's skies. I wonder what the Wisconsin skies look like!

Not much to update on so how about some pictures of Baby Hulk and his visitors!



Our adventure in the cold out by the boardwalk downtown. It was freezing!!! You can't even see Baby Hulk all bundled up in 2 blankets and a Moby Wrap! Then we came home for a special photo shoot of the babies in their cute matching get ups that Momma Pru dropped by to give to us! I love my Momma! Totally unexpected!






 Boogie Blue Eyes really loved his cousins. I wish those guys would move here! I love my family!

Tune in next Thursday! I should be back to my regular post day and should have A LOT to talk about! What with our first appointment with the genetics counselor AND Baby Hulk's hip ultrasound! I should probably push it back to Friday because that is when we will have our first home visit from Parent to Parent and Early Childhood Learning but that will have to wait until the next week! Don't worry January is FULL of appointments to share with you! So! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment