Monday, June 9, 2014

Wait! Let Me Explain!

This blog was created so I could stop feeling like I had hijacked the blog  Hot Toddies of Washington   with posts about my chromasomally fancy son, Arden (aka: Baby Hulk). My lovelies, Buttons and Stitches had slowed down on their posting frequency and the blog was becoming nothing but Baby Hulk posts. The blog started as 3 lazy housewives and I turned it into a blog about Down syndrome! I took a few of my hair and makeup posts from the Hot Toddies blog and then I added a smaller side blog of mine documenting the shenanigans of my sleep-talking husband Russell (aka: Darling Husband. See what is happening here? With the pseudonyms it might get confusing if you go digging in old posts. There is also a Mr. Grey (my oldest son Nolan) and Lumpy (my middle son, Ephraim). So sorry for all the confusion.)
I am excited to add a section about babywearing, something I am pretty darn passionate about, and who knows what else will come of this! Wish me luck as I get this page up and running!

Corrie (the blogger formerly known as Pru)

No comments:

Post a Comment